There are few things more awkward than discussing sex with Nigerian parents. If you have ever had that conversation, here are a few things you can relate with:
1. When you are a boy and your father tells you, “If you get a girl pregnant, you wee end up selling Gala and La Casera.”
2. Or you are a girl and they tell you “If a boy should touch you, you will get pregnant and die.”
3. But you check her old University album and you see your mum hugging a man that is not your father.
4. When your mum starts with, ”So how is your girlfriend?”
5. But she tells your sister, “If I see you with any boy, you are dead!”
6. When they see you in a picture with a girl and they start telling you how you have a long career ahead of you and you need to focus.
7. When you are watching a movie with your parents and a sex scene starts…
8. Or your mum steps out and daddy dearest starts talking about his body count in his days.
9. When your mum is talking about how other teenagers should emulate you because you’re a good boy.
10. But everywhere they know you as Okunrin meta.
Leave trash o jare.