This is real.
1. A Nairalander decided to prank his wife for April Fool’s Day.
Lights. Camera. Action!
3. “I have a confession. Its been eating me up. I have a 12-year old child outside our marriage. I had the child before I met you. I couldn’t tell you before I was scared to lose you.”
It was a mistake.
4. She stared at him.
Muzzbe joking sturvs.
5. Then she started to ask him questions to be sure he was serious.
Muzzbe be joke.
6. And he answered the questions perfectly, just as he planned.
I was born for this!
7. And then she stared at him.
That “Where should I start eating you from?” face.
8. And broke into tears.
9. Seeing what was happening, he started to tell her ”April fool!”, but nah, she was having none of it.
I’m not listening.
10. “I knew it. I’ve been suspecting it.”
Wait! Wait. This is just a jokeQ
11. In fact, she added, “I saw it in my dream before we married.”
12. And her verdict? She wants to end their 3-year marriage and leave with their 6-month old daughter.
Dun cry, dun beg.
13. So he asked fellow Nairalanders for help.
14. And Nairaland gave him the kind of reply we’ve come to know Nairaland for.
You’re on your own. Oya come and be going.
What words would you use to decsribe this man and his stunt?